- Category: JESUS CHRIST
Glory & Majesty of Jesus Christ Scriptures
By MARTHA MAC / SO4J.com / SO4J-TV
Glory & Majesty of Jesus Christ Scriptures - Are Scriptures on the Glory, Majesty, Honor, Praise, and Thanks to Jesus Christ Jude 1:25. Jesus is King of Kings & Lord of Lords! Rev 19:16, Rev 17:14
Someday Every Knee will Bow & Every Tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! (Phil 2:10-11, Rom 14:10-11) All Glory & Majesty, Honor, Praise, go to Jesus Forever— Who now Sits in a Place of Honor & Power next to God the Father (Heb 1:3). He Will Rule & Reign in His Kingdom— Forever! (Rev 11:15) Let Everything that Has Breath, Praise the Lord! (Psalm 150:6)
ON THIS PAGE:
Jesus as Servant & Sovereign King
1- All Glory, Majesty, Honor, Praise to Jesus Christ Forever!
- Psalm 113:3 (NASB) "From the RISING of the SUN to its SETTING, the NAME of the LORD is to be PRAISED."
- Psalm 115:11 (NASB) "You who FEAR the LORD, TRUST in the LORD; HE is their HELP and their SHIELD." TRUST in JESUS & HIS Unfailing Word TODAY [2 Cor 6:2]!
- Jude 1:25 "All GLORY to Him who alone is God, our Savior through JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. All GLORY, MAJESTY, POWER, and AUTHORITY are His before all time, and in the Present, and Beyond all Time! Amen."
- Rev 4:11 “You are WORTHY, O Lord our God, to receive GLORY and HONOR and POWER. For you created ALL things, and they Exist because you created whatyou Pleased.”
- Rev 5:12 "And they sang in a MIGHTY CHORUS: “WORTHY IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAUGHTERED— to receive POWER and RICHES and WISDOM and STRENGTH and HONOR and GLORY and BLESSING.”
- Rev 5:13 "I heard EVERY CREATURE IN HEAVEN and on EARTH and UNDER THE EARTH and in the SEA. They sang: “BLESSING and HONOR and GLORY and POWER belong to the one sitting on the Throne and to the Lamb (JESUS) FOREVER and FOREVER.”
- Rev 4:8 "And the Four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS and WHO IS and WHO IS TO COME."
- 1 Chron 29:11 (NKJV) "Yours, O LORD, is the GREATNESS, the POWER and the GLORY, the VICTORY and the MAJESTY; For ALL that is in HEAVEN and in EARTH is Yours; Yours is the KINGDOM, O LORD, and YOU are EXALTED as HEAD over ALL."
- 2 Peter 1:16-18 "For we were not making up clever stories when we told you about the POWERFUL COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. We saw His MAJESTIC SPLENDOR with our own eyes when He received HONOR and GLORY from God the Father. The Voice from the MAJESTIC GLORY OF GOD said to him, “This is my Dearly loved Son, who brings Me Great Joy." We ourselves heard that Voice from Heaven when we were with Him on the Holy mountain."
- Phil 2:10 "At the NAME OF JESUS every KNEE SHOULD BOW, in HEAVEN and on EARTH and UNDER THE EARTH, and every TONGUE CONFESS that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER."
- Rev 7:12 They sang, “Amen! BLESSING and GLORY and WISDOM and THANKSGIVING and HONOR and POWER and STRENGTH belong to our God FOREVER and EVER! Amen.”
- Acts 4:12 "There is SALVATION IN NO ONE ELSE! God has given NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN by which we must be SAVED...(JESUS).”
- Acts 17:30-31 “God commands everyone everywhere to REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND TURN TO HIM. For He has set a DAY FOR JUDGING THE WORLD with JUSTICE by the Man He has Appointed, and He Proved to everyone who this is by RAISING HIM FROM THE DEAD.”
- Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Rev 5:8-14 God’s People Falling Down before the Throne of Jesus saying— “And when He took the scroll, the Four Living Beings and the Twenty-Four Elders fell down before the Lamb (Jesus). Each one had a harp, and they held gold bowls filled with incense, which are the Prayers of God’s people. And they sang a New Song with these words: 'You are WORTHY (LORD) to take the Scroll and Break Its Seals and open it. For You were SLAUGHTERED, and Your BLOOD HAS RANSOMED people for God from Every TRIBE and LANGUAGE and PEOPLE and NATION. And You have caused them to become a KINGDOM OF PRIESTS for our God. And they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.' Then I looked again, and I heard the VOICES OF THOUSANDS and MILLIONS OF ANGELS around the THRONE and of the LIVING BEINGS and the ELDERS. And they Sang in a MIGHTY CHORUS: 'WORTHY IS THE LAMB who was SLAUGHTERED— to Receive POWER and RICHES and WISDOM and STRENGTH and HONOR and GLORY and BLESSING.' And then I heard EVERYCREATURE in HEAVEN and on EARTH and under the EARTH and in the SEA. They sang: “BLESSING and HONOR and GLORY and POWER belong to the ONE sitting on the THRONE and to the LAMB FOREVER and EVER.” And the FOUR LIVING BEINGS said, “Amen!” And the Twenty-Four Elders FELL DOWN and WORSHIPED THE LAMB.”
2 - Jesus Christ Is King of Kings & Lord of Lords!
- Rev 19:16 "On His Robe at his thigh was written this TITLE: KING OF ALL KINGS and LORD OF ALL LORDS."
- Rev 17:14 "Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because He is LORD OF ALL LORDS and KING OF ALL KINGS. And His CALLED and CHOSEN and FAITHFUL ONES WILL BE WITH HIM."
3 - Jesus is Holy!
- Isaiah 6:1-7 (NASB) "In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the LORD sitting on a THRONE, LOFTY and EXALTED, with the train of HIS ROBE filling the temple. Seraphim stood above HIM, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one called out to another and said, “HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, is the LORD of Hosts, the WHOLE EARTH is FULL of HIS GLORY.” And the foundations of the thresholds TREMBLED at the VOICE of him who called out, while the temple was filling with smoke. Then I said, “Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips; for my EYES have seen the KING, the LORD of Hosts." Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs. He touched my mouth with it and said, “Behold, this has touched your lips; and your INIQUITY [SIN] is taken away and your SIN is FORGIVEN.”
4 - Every Knee Will Bow & Every Tongue Confess - Jesus is Lord!
- Phil 2:9-11 "Because of this, God raised him up to the Heights of Heaven and gave Him a Name that is above every other Name, so that at the NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH, and EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, to the GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER"
- Rom 14:10-11 "For we shall ALL stand before the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST. For it is written: "As I live, says the Lord, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, and EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS TO GOD." So then each of us shall give account of himself to God."
- 1 Tim 6:15-16 "For at just the right time Christ will be revealed from Heaven by the Blessed and Only ALMIGHTY GOD, THE KING OF ALL KINGS AND LORD OF ALL LORDS. He alone can never die, and HE lives in LIGHT SO BRILLIANT that No Human can Approach Him. No human eye has EVER seen Him nor EVER will. ALL HONOR and POWER TO HIM FOREVER!"
5 - Jesus Now Sits In A Place of Honor & Power— God's Right Hand
- Matt 26:63-64 "Jesus remained silent. Then the High Priest said to him, I demand in the Name of the living God—tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” Jesus replied, "You have said it. And in the future you will see the SON OF MAN SEATED IN THE PLACE OF POWER AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."
- Heb 1:3 "The SON RADIATES GOD'S OWN GLORY and Expresses the very CHARACTER OF GOD, and He sustains everything by the Mighty Power of His command. When He had cleansed us from our Sins, HE SAT DOWN IN THE PLACE OF HONOR AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MAJESTIC GOD IN HEAVEN."
- Acts 7:55-56 "But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed steadily into Heaven and saw the GLORY OF GOD, and he saw JESUS STANDING IN THE PLACE OF HONOR AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND. And he told them, “Look, I see the heavens opened and the SON OF MAN STANDING IN THE PLACE OF HONOR AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND!”
6 - Jesus Is Lord - He Will Rule & Reign Forever! Praise the Lord!
- Rev 19:1-4 "After this, I heard what sounded like a Vast Crowd in Heaven shouting, “PRAISE THE LORD! SALVATION and GLORY and POWER BELONG TO OUR GOD. His JUDGMENTS are TRUE and JUST. He has Punished the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality. He has avenged the Murder of his Servants.” And again their Voices Rang Out: “PRAISE THE LORD! The smoke from that City ascends Forever and Ever!” Then the Twenty-Four Elders and the Four Living Beings FELL DOWN and WORSHIPED GOD, who was sitting on the Throne. They cried out, “Amen! PRAISE THE LORD!”
- Rev 19:5-9 "And from the THRONE came a voice that said, “PRAISE OUR GOD, ALL HIS SERVANTS, ALL WHO FEAR HIM, from the Least to the Greatest.” Then I heard again what sounded like the Shout of a Vast Crowd or the Roar of Mighty Ocean Waves or the Crash of Loud Thunder: “PRAISE THE LORD! FOR THE LORD OUR GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, REIGNS." Let us be GLAD and REJOICE, and let us GIVE HONOR TO HIM. For the Time has come for the WEDDING FEAST OF THE LAMB, and His Bride has prepared herself. She has been given the Finest of Pure White Linen to Wear.” For the FINE LINEN REPRESENTS THE GOOD DEEDS OF GOD'S HOLY PEOPLE. And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.”
- Rev 19:11-16 (NKJV) “Now I saw HEAVEN OPENED, and BEHOLD, a WHITE HORSE. And He who sat on him was called FAITHFUL and TRUE, and in RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES and makes WAR. His EYESwere like a FLAME OF FIRE, and on His HEAD were MANY CROWNS. He had a NAME written that no one knew except Himself. He wasCLOTHED with a ROBE DIPPED IN BLOOD, and His name is called THE WORD OF GOD. And the ARMIES IN HEAVEN, clothed in FINE LINEN, WHITE and CLEAN, followed Him on WHITE HORSES. Now out of HIS MOUTH goes a SHARP SWORD, that with it He should STRIKE the NATIONS. And HE HIMSELF will RULE THEM with a ROD OF IRON. He Himself TREADS THE WINEPRESS of the FIERCENESS and WRATH OF ALMIGHTY GOD. And He has on HIS ROBE and on HIS THIGH a Name written: KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.”
- Luke 1:32-33 "He will be VERY GREAT and will be called the SON OF THE MOST HIGH. The Lord God will give Him the Throne of his Ancestor David. And He will REIGN OVER ISRAEL FOREVER; HIS KINGDOM WILL NEVER END!"
- Rev 11:15 "There were loud voices shouting in Heaven: “The World has now become the KINGDOM OF OUR LORD and of HIS CHRIST, and HE WILL REIGN FOREVER and EVER."
- Rev 11:17 "And they said, “We give thanks to you, Lord God, the Almighty, the one WHO IS and WHO ALWAYS WAS, for now you have ASSUMED YOUR GREAT POWER and have begun to REIGN."
- Isa 9:6-7 "For a Child is Born to us, a Son is given to us. The Government will rest on His shoulders. And He will be called: WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE. His GOVERNMENT and its PEACE WILL NEVER END. He will RULE with FAIRNESS and Justice from the Throne of His Ancestor David for ALL ETERNITY. The Passionate commitment of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies will make this happen!"
- Dan 7:13-14 (NKJV) "Behold, ONE like the SON OF MAN, coming w/the Clouds of Heaven!..Then to Him was Given DOMINION & GLORY and a KINGDOM, that ALL PEOPLES, NATIONS, and LANGUAGES should SERVE HIM. His DOMINION is an EVERLASTING DOMINION, which shall NOT Pass Away, and His KINGDOM the one which shall NOT be destroyed."
- Rev 14:7 “FEAR GOD,” he shouted. “GIVE GLORY TO HIM. For the time has come when HE WILL SIT AS JUDGE. WORSHIP HIM who made the HEAVENS, the EARTH, the SEA, and ALL THE SPRINGS OF WATER."
"GLORY AND MAJESTY OF JESUS CHRIST SCRIPTURES"
Copyright MARTHA MAC / SO4J.com / SO4J-TV & Video Productions
"GLORY AND MAJESTY OF JESUS CHRIST SCRIPTURES" MAY BE COPIED WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS—
IT MUST BE REPRODUCED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD OR USED FOR PROFIT IN ANY WAY
THIS ABOVE COPYRIGHT & LINK TO SO4J.com MUST BE INCLUDED
ALL GRAPHICS ARE COPYRIGHT SO4J-TV & Video Productions - SO4J.com